If you are a new GSR or DCM we thank you for your service! Please read the following pages.
General Service Representative
Below are some resources that may be helpful
Forms for communication of information within Area 55
- GSR Monthly Report Form
- DCM Monthly Report Form
- Change to District Information Form
- New Group Form
- Group Information Change Form
Pamphlets and flyers from Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc.
- P-19 – G.S.R. May Be the Most Important Job in A.A.
- P-16 – A.A. Group
- P-17 – A.A. Tradition—How It Developed
- F-1 – A.A. at a Glance
- P-52 – A.A. Grapevine and La Viña: Our Meetings in Print
- P-44 – A.A.’s Legacy of Service
- P-45 – Circles of Love and Service
- P-8 – Twelve Concepts Illustrated
- P-43 – Twelve Traditions Illustrated
- F-6 – Your A.A. General Service Office
- F-12 – Your D.C.M. – District Committee Member