The basic unit of the A.A. structure is the group. A district is a geographical unit containing groups. General Service Representatives (one from each group) attend district meetings and elect a D.C.M.
The DCM conducts district and DCMC meetings and represents the district as a voting member at the Area Assembly. Chrissy H is Area 55’s DCMC. Contact Chrissy at email@example.com
The Districts form the next larger unit, the Area. There are 13 Districts in Area 55.
- District 1 – Central Toledo
- District 2 – North Toledo and Point Place
- District 3 – West Toledo
- District 4 – South Toledo and Maumee
- District 5 – Eastern Lucas County
- District 6 – Monroe County, MI
- District 7 – Western Lucas County
- District 8 – Williams and Fulton Counties
- District 9 – Defiance, Paulding, and Henry Counties
- District 10 – Putnam and Allen Counties
- District 11 – Wood and Hancock Counties
- District 12 – Seneca and Wyandot Counties
- District 13 – Ottawa and Sandusky Counties