Submit information for an upcoming event (i.e., group anniversary, workshop, etc.) to the Web Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration to be added to the calendar.
- Date/Time: Third Sunday of every month at 1:00 p.m. (Exceptions: No meeting in March due to Mini Conference; April’s meeting will beheld on the second Sunday; the June, July, and August meetings will be held on the fourth Sunday). 2019 General Service Assembly Meeting Dates
- Location: Senior Center, 23rd Street and Jefferson Avenue, Toledo, OH
Submit information for your group anniversary to the Web Committee Chair, email@example.com, for consideration to be added to the calendar.
- Date: March 8-10, 2019
- Location: Deer Creek Conference Center, 22300 State Park Road, Mt. Sterling, OH 43143
- Details:Register by mail or register online.
- Date: March 15-17, 2019
- Location: Marriott at the University of Dayton, 1414 South Patterson Blvd., Dayton, OH 45409
- Details: Guests: Steve S., GSO Staff; Mark E. East Central Regional Trustee
- Date: March 15-17, 2019
- Location: Century Center, 120 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, South Bend, IN
- Details: Speakers; workshops; Alanon; alcathons; banquet; dance; ice cream; archives; Grapevine; literature; and more.
- Date: March 21, 2019
- Location: Howard United Methodist Church, 220 Cherry St, Findlay, OH
- Details: Doors open at 6:30 pm; eat at 7:00 pm; lead at 8:00 pm. Bring a dessert to share if you wish.
- Date: March 29-31, 2019
- Location: Doubletree by Hilton Westlake, 1100 Crocker Road, Westlake, OH
- Details: General Sharing Session; Mock Conference; Banquet, Skit & Speaker Meeting; and Much More
- Click here to register and pay online.
North Baltimore Tuesday Night Group Anniversary
- Date: April 2, 2019
- Location: Holy Family Catholic Church, 115 E. Cherry Street, North Baltimore, OH
- Details: Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Eat at 7:00 p.m. Lead at 8:00 p.m.
Gibsonburg Solutions Group Anniversary
- Date: April 7, 2019
- Location: Trinity United Methodist Church, 200 East Madison St., Gibsonburg, OH
- Details: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Eat at 6:00 p.m. Lead at 7:00 p.m.
Area 55 Unity Day
- Date/Time: July 6, 2019; 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Location: First United Methodist Church, 1526 E Wooster St, Bowling Green, OH 43402, USA
- Location: University of Akron, 302 Buchtel Common, Akron, OH
- Details: Presented by Akron Intergroup, 84th Anniversary of Alcoholics Anonymous. Founders’ Day has been an important part of the history of Alcoholics Anonymous. Our current celebration has its roots from our humble beginnings. In 1941 Bill W. and Dr. Bob were the featured speakers. In 1965, The “Modern” Era of Founders’ Day begins with the first Friday-Sunday Weekend. Founders’Day an integral piece the legacy our co-founders have left for us. Founders’ Day has grown to where 10,000 visitors from around the world come each year. https://foundersday.org
- Date: August 16-18, 2019
- Location: Holiday Inn & Suites – Cincinnati Eastgate, 4501 Eastgate Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45245, USA